Best Amazon Repricers Used By Successful Sellers
Once you reach certain amount of revenue, it's time to step up your game. Do you know why your competitors seem to always beat you to the buy box?, why they seem to adjust their prices not even a second after you've adjusted yours?, experience has taught them that having a repricing software is critical to success on Amazon or any other third party marketplace.
What to look for in a repricer?
- Easy to import product cost.
- Able to connect to your Amazon account to extract all your products automatically.
- Pre-configured with various repricing rules that you can pick from but also flexible enough to allow you to build your own repricing strategies once you get more advanced.
- Fast execution, a repricer must work every single time, period. No bugs, no issues, no calling customer service because their software stopped adjusting your prices, if you experience any of this is time to get a professional Amazon repricer.
1. Aura Repricer
How does the Aura repricing tool help me to get the Amazon buy box?
Although nobody knows for sure what is the exact formula used by Amazon to assign the buy box to specific vendors, it's well known that price is likely the most important factor.
By staying competitive you drastically increase your chances of getting the buy box and therefore making sales. According to studies, more than 80% of customers use the Amazon buy box to make their purchases, so, no buy box equals no sales.
You can stay on top of your repricing strategy without spending countless hours in your Amazon Seller Account, simply get the Go Aura Repricing tool, set it up according to your business needs and let the software make automated pricing changes based on the strategy you selected. With Aura you can manage up to 50,000 SKUs.
Which Amazon marketplaces is Aura compatible with?
At this moment, Aura is available for the following marketplaces:
How to use the Aura Repricer?
Look at this video to see how easy it is to put your pricing in auto-pilot with Aura..
Ready to start your Aura repricer FREE trial?
New customers can use Aura's 14 days free trial to drive test the product without any risk, click here to start repricing the smart way.
This is a great way to test this Amazon tool without risking your money, 14 days is plenty of time to test if the automated repricer is a good fit for your business. If you have a large number of listings, we recommend to only choose a handful of items to test drive Aura, this way to can check the performance of those listing easily.
Pricing of the Aura Repricer
At this moment Aura offers a monthly plan for $97, or you can choose the annual plan and save 20%, you end up paying $77 per month when billed annually. Here you can see their current pricing.
Remember, this is an investment in your business. Not having the right pricing tool probably means losing thousands of dollars to competitors that are ahead of the game when it comes to adjusting prices.
2. Appeagle (Now Informed.co)
What can Informed do for my business?
- Win more buy boxes = increased sales.
- Instant pricing changes to stay ahead of your competition.
- Advanced sales data to improve top and bottom line.
- Free up your time to focus on growing your profits and finding new products.
- Top-notch customer support.
How does Informed work?
Informed comes with built-in smart pricing strategies that will allow you to start repricing your products in less than 10 minutes, it also has the option to define your own parameter to adapt your repricing strategies to your own business requirements.
It's pretty simple:
- Give Appeagle access to your Amazon seller account to automatically extract all your active listings.
- Select the predefined pricing strategy that you want.
- Start repricing
- Go focus on other tasks 🙂
How much does Informed cost?
As of this writing, your fee will be based on how much you're selling on Amazon per month but they do offer a free trial so take advantage of it to get to know the platform.
Start your Appeagle (now Informed.io) Free trial now.
Like most of the Amazon repricing tools mentioned here, you have to identify which one is best for your business, Bqool is a good option for budget-conscious entrepreneurs.
What I like about Bqool:
- Almost 100% uptime
- It's a mature platform so you won't experience glitches too often
- It gets the job done
- Low price
- 5 min automatic repricing
- Supports more than 10,000 listings
What can you do with Bqool?
Protect your profit by calculating exactly how much money you make on each product. By repricing your items with profit-based approach, you can be certain to squeeze the most margin on those products. Bqool, automatically calculates the Amazon referral fees, your estimated profit, and ROI.
Bqool Customizable Repricing Rules To Dominate Your Competition
Experienced Amazon sellers, know that you can't use the exact same repricing rule for all your products. You have total control and are able to configure Bqool to help you compete against competitors based on fulfillment method, item status, feedback rating, FBM, FBA or non-featured and even item condition. Just set up your repricing rules and let Bqool do the heavy lifting.
With BQool you can:
- Use the preconfigured pricing strategies (just turn them on and you're good to go)
- Choose your target price: Buy Box or lowest price
- Setup unlimited custom pricing strategies
Reprice 24/7 with Bqool or not. You choose when to adjust your pricing
For those cases where you need to adjust prices based on time Bqool has you covered. Simply set up the rule and choose to reprice on the schedule that's most effective for your business. For example, if you're competing against sellers that only work 9 to 5, you can be more aggressive after hours to steal those sales!
4. Repricer Express
Repricer Express is one of the best Amazon repricers around today. It works exceptionally well on eleven different Amazon marketplaces. Many Amazon sellers are fond of Repricer Express because it offers a dynamic set of tools that helps them develop pricing plans based on their guidelines. They are also able to set the minimum and maximum prices for their listings.
What’s the best part about Repricer Express? It gives sellers complete freedom to play around with their listings. This helps them test the market without putting their business at risk.
Sellers can create unlimited instructions and apply them to individual or groups of products without any problems.
Repricer Express covers all the factors that help sellers maximize their profits. This is the main reason why it is on top of our list.
Trial Period: You get a 15-day free trial with Repricer Express.
- It can help you win the Buy Box.
- It can help you reprice your products properly.
- It can help you lower error margins.
- You can deal with bulk imports and bulk exports.
- You can update currency rates automatically every day.
- You can monitor your competition’s activity.
5. Repricer.com (formerly xSellco)
Repricer.Com is another premium service that’s used by thousands of Amazon sellers. It is capable of producing fast repricing results. If you use it daily, there’s no reason why you will not be in a position to secure more sales.
Repricer.Com uses Amazon Web Services to make certain that your repricing process is simple and fast.
When your competition runs out of stock or reprices, Repricer.Com responds immediately. This will help you win the Buy Box at a great price.
Like the other Amazon repricers on this list, this tool will also help you make prudent decisions for your business. It uses unique algorithms to lower or raise your prices in real-time.
If you’re in a competitive niche, this tool will level the playing field. You will be able to win the Buy Box without wasting your time or money.
Trial period: You can get Repricer.com a test run for 14 days.
- You can control pricing on different Amazon marketplaces.
- You can duplicate the product pricing in different markets like eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- You can look forward to getting a substantial profit from every sale. You can enter your costs and sell your items at your preferred prices.
- “Amazon Buy Box Predictor” highlights products that have a slim chance of winning the Buy Box.
- When you take advantage of the “Scheduler” feature, you can schedule clear instructions that will improve your repricing strategies.
When your niche calls for it, you can increase your prices.
Feedvisor is another popular Amazon repricer tool that will help you become a strong competitor in your niche. Feedvisor has sophisticated repricer algorithms that can put you in a position to win the Buy Box at a maximum price for specific items.
Feedvisor is well-known for bringing the heat. Its Artificial Intelligence can analyze seller performance, your competition, and your key targets. This makes it easy for you to price your items.
The Artificial Intelligence will adapt to your inventory in real-time. This helps the A.I. maintain its accuracy.
Trial Period: Unfortunately, you cannot get a trial period with Feedvisor at this time.
- You can do your due diligence on the market in real-time.
- You get full access to your transaction data. This will help you recognize trends, forecasts, and seasonality. When you have a full understanding of these factors, you can source the best-selling items.
- This tool can be used by big Amazon sellers. If big sellers use this tool properly, they stand a great chance of multiplying their sales.
- The powerful algorithms will help you make the right decisions when market conditions change.
- You can classify non-profitable items, top-performing listings, and underperforming listings in one dashboard. This will help you maintain a sound investment strategy.
The website is not listing a price at this time. You can contact the developer to get this information.
Here are the plans:
- Professional – This plan includes velocity target pricing and Amazon business pricing.
- Premium – This plan includes Amazon business pricing, velocity target pricing, multi-channel pricing, and liquidation pricing.
Enterprise – This plan includes Amazon business pricing, velocity target pricing, liquidation pricing, multi-channel pricing, Amazon expertise, and predictive business intelligence
We cannot cover Amazon repricers without discussing Reprice It. This tool gives you the flexibility to reprice your Amazon inventory any time during the day. This will help you compete with the big boys in your niche.
You don’t need to meet a minimum or maximum inventory count to use this tool. Many Amazon sellers love this tool because it gives them full control over repricing their products. They don’t have to deal with restrictions.
- You get a dozen of great features at a low monthly price.
- You have full control over repricing solutions.
- Its unique Buy Box pricing options will help you conquer the Buy Box consistently.
- There’s no need for you to install software to use this tool. You can log-into your account from your laptop, personal computer, or cell phone.
- The tool helps you set competitive prices so that you will never lose money from sales.
- You get full FBA support from Amazon.
- Reprice It works extremely well with ChannelAdvisor account, FilllZ, or AOB.
- On average, you can reprice more than 20,000 items in one hour.
- The repricing strategies are based on the total cost (shipping + listing price).
- The exclusion list excludes certain products from repricing.
- You will be able to reprice when you see an increase in sales activity.
Fortunately, RepriceIt offers a 30-day free trial. This will give you the golden opportunity to test the waters without any risk.
You are not required to submit your personal information during the trial.
If you’re not satisfied with the software’s performance, you can cancel your subscription. No questions will be asked.
When do you need an Amazon repricer?
Imagine this real-life situation: you have an item for sale and want to make sure your price is competitive, you go and spy on your competitors, if necessary you then go back to your own product and adjust the price up or down accordingly, easy isn't it?
But what if you had hundreds or even thousands of products, how much of your precious time would you have to invest multiple times a day to stay competitive?
The reality is that a repricer is a must-have if you want to scale your business, the sooner you accept this the better, don't cheap out on this, there are many other areas of your business where you can save money.
Get an Amazon repricer like Aura or Appeagle(now informed.io) as soon as your business can support it, I'd say a profit of two thousand a month is a good starting point to get a subscription to a decent repricer that will keep you competitive and save you a ton of time that can be invested in growing your revenues.
The good repricers make automated repricing not only easy but smart by using artificial intelligence to keep you competitive and win the buy box as often as possible. Some of them claim that you can control the Buy Box 65% of the time against other repricing tools, freaking good if you ask me!.
With an Amazon repricer your listings remain competitive 24/7, moreover, you can choose to adjust your pricing every 30 to 60 seconds and connect directly to the Amazon marketplace to stay on top of every move your competitors make.
Getting an automated repricer for Amazon is a business decision you need to make, things to consider are:
- How much time are you currently spending on repricing your listings?
- How effective is your repricing strategy?
- How aggressive are your competitors with their pricing?
- How competitive is your market?
- Are you doing Private Label, Wholesale or Retail Arbitrage?
Amazon Wholesale, Retail Arbitrage or Private Label?
If you sell on Amazon using the wholesale or retail arbitrage methods then you need an automated repricing tool, obviously, you don't need it if you only have a handful of products but as soon as you feel like you're spending too much time managing your amazon listings pricing, you should get a repricer.
Private label sellers with numerous SKUs or in competitive niches would also benefit from using the best Amazon repricer.
What pricing strategies can I use?
Most come with pre-built pricing strategies so that you can get started quickly, once you're more familiar with the platform you can set up your own custom strategies.
Their pre-built pricing strategies work out of the box so we highly encourage you to use them first, make sure to monitor the impact of repricing strategies on your top and bottom line though.
Depending on your chosen repricer, you are in complete control of your repricing strategies and is fully customizable to allow you to define how to compete against specific vendors, for example:
- You can select to ignore vendors that are back-ordered or out of stock.
- Choose if you want to reprice based on percentages or dollar amounts.
- Exclude competitors that are not FBA (fulfilled by Amazon)
- Adjust price when there is no competition so that you can maximize your profits.
Repricers are tools typically sold as SAAS (software as a service), that automatically adjust your product pricing up or down depending on predefined criteria, the most advanced repricers like Aura and Informed use smart algorithms to give you an edge. Repricers are typically used in third-party marketplaces like Amazon.
Profitable sellers know that the Amazon repricing tool has one big flaw: it only reprices down, this means, your price will only go down when there is competition.
The smart solution is to get a repricing tool with artificial intelligence that not only adjusts your prices down to remain competitive but also recognizes when there is no competition or when your competitors run out of stock to adjust your prices up so that you can maximize your profits, this feature by itself is worth many times over the Aura's monthly subscription.